Friction Free flow is intended to be a resource for individuals and organizations to enable them through their journey into the creation economy.
Reduce Friction + Accelerate Flow is our call to action, and we want to help you carry that flag forward into your environment.
There has been an undeniable shift in the global economy over the past 5 years. As a result, the need to absolutely rethink the approach to creating and maintaining these environments has to change.
- The speed in which products and services are being created, tweaked, and improved is exponentially accelerating. Particularly in the technology and service sectors. Who would have thought the iPad would have been considered an “old” device in less than 3 years.
- Traditional methods of designing, implementing, and improving internal work processes to deliver these goods and services are too slow to keep pace with an ever expanding product and feature portfolio.
- The great recession provided the final push to fully lean out organizations of any remaining non-essential employee capacity. As economic conditions start to warm, firms are moving to a “free-agent” workforce model to protect costs on potential future downturn risks.
- Advances in technology continue to accelerate the capabilities of the global labor market faster, creating an ever more dispersed workforce.
- Individuals are no longer simply switching jobs or companies every 3-5 years, but now switching entire career paths up to 4-6 times before they retire.
We believe that the typical structures that have been used during the industrial economy to organize teams, effort, and activities are no longer effective. Although many of the core principals apply, the application needs to be rewired.
We are here to help explore, provide, and enable that rewired point of view. Explore our three movements below to find out more.